Job Title – Suitability Report Writer – Pensions
Job Role – Accountable to the Team Leader and Manager for providing technical administrative support to Client through the delivery of a range of services – initially restricted to the preparation of suitability reports.
Taking instruction and information from the Client together with input from the internal system the job holder will utilise standard suitability report templates to produce high quality Client facing reports ensuring that Client quality standards and Suitable Advice Framework have been complied with.
- The role holder will have responsibility for checking that cases on which they work conform to the quality standards by working with the Client to guide them where appropriate
- Proactively build relationships with the Team and external Client in order to ensure that the services of the team are understood and promoted positively
- Provide expert input to Client using the service to ensure that the quality of the product and client outcome is maximised
- Be prepared to challenge and stand firm where appropriate
- Act as a point of expertise for Partner’s, Sales Management & the wider business to ensure that their needs are met & issues resolved.
- Undertake all aspects of the role in an ethical and compliant manner.
Qualifications required –
- Advanced AF3
Background required –
- 5 years in Financial Services
- Experience of working with DC and DB schemes
- Application of Industry standards to work outputs
- Dealing with difficult customer situations
- Hours 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday
- Salary up to £40,000 depending upon experience and qualifications