1st Line Customer Support Team Leader
Salary: Up to £30,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Hours: 35 Hour Week Monday to Friday between the hours of 8.00am to 8.00pm (2 late evenings)
A dynamic, fast-paced and growing business that believes this is all made possible by the brilliant people who are part of their Client family. They are investing heavily in the development of their people, continuously striving to give them the platform to reach their full potential. They are very proud of their culture, having recently placed in the Top 100 Best Companies to work for, coming 25th in the South West!
On top of offering a great place to work with bags of development opportunities, they also offer a highly attractive benefits package to reward you for your hard work, which includes a competitive base salary, bonus, enhanced pension, critical illness cover, income protection and a range of other flexible benefits.
Main functions of the job
The team deliver a first line support service to our network of Clients across multiple business channels. As FIRST Team Leader will lead, support and inspire a team of multiskilled consultants to deliver this service.
- Ensure team achieve set SLAs, managing resource appropriately across all channels to ensure that service is maintained.
- Motivate your team of consultants, delivering excellent service though multichannel routes of contact.
- Manage individual team members performance ensuring quality service is provided through regular 1:1’s, quality evaluations and other Client performance trackers.
- Upskill and develop team member skillset to handle a wider range of call types and assisting to develop a “one stop shop” for adviser queries, delivered through rigorous training plans and coaching interventions.
- Complete regular analysis on call types, second line tickets and call trends to be able to make confident accurate decisions on change to improve the service offered.
- Maintain, improve and introduce new processes to deliver outstanding service.
- Produce regular reporting to support the business.
- Handle escalated calls when required to ensure that all calls have the necessary focus and attention.
- Support the business to deliver manual tasks on behalf of the advisers (such as SODAN’s).
- Provide in the moment feedback to FIRST Consultants to improve quality and knowledge.
- Continuously review and act on adviser feedback to ensure that user satisfaction is high.
- Support the business with projects where the FIRST service may be used to handle adviser problems and queries.
- Act as a lead ambassador for the FIRST support proposition.
- Regularly go out to the business to seek feedback on the FIRST service offering and look at continuous opportunities to improve.
- Previous management experience within a contact centre environment.
- Ideally some experience in IT first line support.
- Previous Financial Services experience highly desirable.
- Customer Service qualifications (such as ICS or similar).
- Confident with contact centre technologies (CRMs, ticketing help desks, etc).
- Demonstrable focus on customer service and process improvement.
- Detailed experience working within a multichannel environment.
- Experience of managing a team through significant change.
- Effective coach and mentor.
- Highly analytical, capable of producing insightful reporting/MI.
- Highly organised, excellent prioritisation skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, able to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Excellent problem solving ability.
- Flexible in your approach to working hours to meet customer demand.
- Experience of Financial Services
- Experience of customer contact centre ideally giving 1st line IT and technical product support.