Location: Swindon, Wiltshire
Salary: £18,000 once passed the probation – initially £8.65p/hr
Hours: 40 Hours per week (9.00am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday)
Contract: Temporary to Permanent
Working within a busy contact centre environment this role will be split into 2 roles, 20 hours a week will be spent providing PA/Administration support to the Managing Director and the other 20 hours will be spent making outbound calls to existing Clients trying to convert a free trial into an actual sale. Working as part of a team to maximise company revenue whilst ensuring all personal targets are achieved.
- Confident on the telephones making outbound calls to existing clients to covert a free trial into a sale.
- Good objection and negotiation skills required.
- Providing a PA/Administration service to the Managing Director to include running reports organising repair of office equipment booking meetings compiling and collating data for training courses. Putting together training manuals, organising of diary.
- Achieve Key Performance Indicator’s and objectives
- Maintain role model behaviours and first class attendance and conduct at all times
- Constantly demonstrate a professional approach when communicating with colleagues, customers and external providers
- Ensure that the customer understands all of the terms, conditions and restrictions fully
- Handle all customer calls in an expert manner, following the principles and guidelines of the company
- Ensure our customers are given correct and relevant information, ensuring their needs are met and allowing them to make an informed decision;
- Obtain, clarify and input correct and accurate customer information in order to minimise errors, amendments and complaints/cancellations
- Process payments in line with the company financial arrangements and/or third party providers
- Maintain quality through adherence of internal policies and procedures and external regulations and keep up to date with all changes in the industry
- Implement due care and diligence and escalating risks appropriately
- Take ownership for own performance and development;
- Attend weekly employee training sessions
- Confident on the telephones making outbound calls to existing clients to covert a free trial into a sale
- Working hours are 40 hours Monday to Friday 9.00am to 6.00pm
- Temporary to permanent
- £8.65 per hour during probation period then £18,000 once the role converts to a permanent one.