Location: Swindon, Wiltshire
Salary: £30,000 to £40,000 plus bonus
Hours: Full time
Our client is a leading family run and family owned business. They are committed to serving their customers with supplies at a competitive price, keeping the relationships strong to ensure repeat business.
Established over 30 years ago, they have grown massively from a small business into one of the leading companies in Southern England. Currently employing over 50 staff within their head office in Swindon, and their warehouse operating 24 hours a day, 6 days a week. Their offices are based in the same building as their warehouse, ensuring direct contact between the various departments ensuring their team deliver the best possible service to customers.
Our client is looking for an experienced hands on Sales Manager to restructure the sales departments and enhance the sales experience.
Are you looking for a challenging role where you are able to make a real difference?
Are you a successful Sales Manager because you worked your way to the top?
Did you learn the right way, how to build a sales operation, from the bottom to the top?
If you are all of these, then this is the role for you?
Overall function of the role
The Sales Manager will be responsible for Managing the entire Sales Division starting with the Telesales Team, developing a Retentions department and then focusing on the companies Field Sales division, as well as ensuring company revenue is being maximised at all times.
- Restructure of current Telesales Team
- Coaching, inspiring and motivating sales teams.
- Ensuring the teams meet the sales targets and managing KPI’s
- Sales training, development, and performance management.
- Developing sales strategies to guarantee success and growth.
- Developing and maintaining customer relationships.
- Disciplined use of CRM system, communication and customer management.
- Handling customer complaints and enquiries.
- Monitoring random calls for quality assurance.
- Forecasting and analysing sales data.
- Regular reporting of KPI’s to Directors
- You need to have a strong sales background, preferably with a career path within B2B/Telesales so you know what good salesmanship and customer satisfaction looks like.
- Provable track record in sales leadership.
- Track record in personally developing people and sales teams.
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks at any given time.
The successful candidate would be expected to be available to work as rostered covering the following hours, over a five-day week:
- Monday to Thursday – 10:30am-19:00pm
- Sunday – 13:00pm-19:00pm
You’ll receive 28 days’ holiday per year and auto enrolment in company pension scheme