Salary: £50,000 – £60,000 per annum plus an attractive commission structure (average £15,000 per annum)
Location: UK Wide
You will be a GOC registered fully qualified Optometrist, you will be a confident driver and must have held a valid UK Driving Licence for a minimum of 2 years. You will be seeking a challenging position that offers you the chance to provide the best possible care for those who truly need it.
- No requirement to work weekends.
- 33 days’ annual leave (including bank holidays)
- The option to work 3, 4 or 5 days a week
- a fully expensed company car
- State of the art equipment including our unique EYEris digital record system, digital fundus camera, I-Care Tonometer and portable slit lamp
- Professional fees covered annually
- In-house Continuing education and training programme
If you are looking for a change of environment from the high street and want more diversity and freedom in your working day, then this is the role for you. Working with a Dispensing Colleague or as a lone ‘Super’ Optometrist, you will be travelling around the region conducting roughly 7 tests per day. With all routes and appointments booked by our expert scheduling team and full support from our in-house professional services department, you can be sure that you will have everything you need to give your patients the best possible care and experience.
|Guildford||Hasting||Hull (part time)||Plymouth||Brighton|